Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Welcome to my blog

Hello there, and welcome to my blog.

This is my first entry of my first blog. I typically dont have much to say about myself, as I am not the most interesting of people, however in this blog, I will try to post either humorous, relevant, or things of interest, to myself and the general public.

I am a computer oriented type of person, so the majority of my posts will revolve around that subject.  I have a website, however it is currently under construction, and I only work on it in my limited free time. It can be viewed here: bren1818.kicks-ass.net when my server is online that is until I decide to actually pay for hosting and host it properly.

I can also be followed/ tweeted to on twitter. My username is @bren1818 I think...

Anyways, thanks for stopping by my blog and reading through. Hope you find something interesting/useful.

Cheers, Bren1818


No comments:

Post a Comment